My WoW Christmas List
We’re coming up on Christmas here, and Hannukah’s well underway, and yesterday was the Solstice. Whatever your personal affiliation, there’s a festival of joy and mirth amid the cold of winter or warmth of summer. Thusly, I present to you my WoW Christmas List:
1. Take the BG chat out of AV: I am really aggravated by all the nominally useless BG chat in Alterac Valley of late. Too many people shouting and screaming for “need 2 more for Balinda” followed by “We don’t do Balinda, you nub” which generally devolves the BG chat channel into something even Barrens denizens would frown upon. Seriously, get rid of this before it makes the PVP experience totally unrewarding.
2. Give Neuroxin back his forums access: Neuroxin is the leader of the World of Warcraft Community on LiveJournal who has had his forum access revoked for reasons that are so arcane at this point even the blood elves don’t have the slightest clue as to why. Give him back his forums access as a Winterveil present.
3. Ship TBC On Time: With all the delays and pushback that TBC has seen already, it’s really important that Blizzard ship this on 16 January like they promised this time round.
4. Nerf Hunters: Just because.
5. Stop Messing with the Addon Community: No really. Now, I understand that Decursive wasn’t actually what you wanted as part of the game, but there has to be another way of coping with that besides suddenly making it not function in 2.0. Find ways of making it disadvantageous from a gameplay perspective, but don’t just outright remove it.
6. Figure out a way to stop in-game spam and gold-farming: It’s getting out of control. I can’t go an hour online without seeing spam of some kind or another. It’s getting to the point where I think mailing gold amounts over 20-30g should be tagged by the bank.
7. Rethink the 25 man hard raid limit: this one’s just a drama that’s waiting to be played out, and it will not be played out in a pretty fashion. Give it some rethinking.
That’s the small part of my list. Really, I’d just settle for a successful 45-minute run or The Headmaster’s Charge